Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition Update 1.7.3 Due Early July
For fans of Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition you don’t have a long wait until you see the long awaited 1.7.3 update.
4J studios says that fans should expect the update at the start of July.
What will that update include?
If it follows exactly to how the PC version of Minecraft evolved we’ll see this list:
- Corrected a block duplication bug when using pistons
- Corrected a redstone torch duplication bug when using pistons
- Corrected a client crash when placing a sign in front of the piston, powering the piston and then removing the block beneath the sign
- Ice blocks are now pushed without causing water streams breaking everything
- Booster rails are no longer being powered magically without a power source
- Pistons connected to the end of a piston-transistor via redstone are now properly closed when the power goes out
- Doors no longer create purple particles
- Hacking clients can no longer edit texts of placed signs in multiplayer
- Changed so that paintings pushed by pistons will pop off
We also know that their update schedule is to have 1.8.2 next in line after 1.7.3 is released.
Stay tuned for the date the newest update launches.